Okay, so a high school friend has tagged me.…so here goes:
The rules are: once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird or random things, facts or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose 7 — 10 people to be tagged, list their names, and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says, “You are TAGGED!” on their profile and tell them to read your latest blog.
- World of Warcraft can be addicting and expensive. When you can’t justify the monthly expense, you can’t justify throwing away all the time you spent leveling your character and gathering all that gear.
- Children when they are young ALWAYS pick up the things you DON’T want them to repeat. Like ‘Stupid’, ‘crap’ and ‘boobies’.
- I don’t drink any alcohol but maybe 3 times a year, but I think I have my neighbor friends convinced that I love my liquor.
- I really do enjoy listening to and watching Dolly Parton, ever since I was two. I have all of her songs (okay, more like 90%) and all of her movies and her 1987 variety show on VHS.
- Every time I call a company on the phone, they call me Mrs. Jones. I have a high/pleasant phone voice. It came in handy in High School when I could call myself in and say I was Mrs. Jones and play hooky.(Sometimes I could even call my friends in!)
- I have too much shit that I just can’t seem to get rid of. I keep telling saying, “I may need that some day!“I don’t think my wife believes me anymore.
- I have too much shit going on in my life. I don’t have time for the projects that are important to me, like scrap booking my children’s lives so they have something to look back on as they get older.
- Amy gave a waitress a .46 cent tip. Long story. Read my IOWA trip post for details on why.
- We are getting a puppy on Tuesday. I don’t like dogs. I don’t hate them, I just prefer cats more.
- I need a social life. Mine really lacks…
I’ve chosen you if you have time!
- Kellie: Your life always throws you a curve ball!
- Amy (my wife): You don’t have a blog, but I seem to always find out more interesting things about you.
- Nicole: I always found you interesting in high school.
- Wendy: You crack me up all the time. I am curious to see what you would write.
- Todd: I rarely hear from you and would love to hear yours.
- Nelah: You crack me up on the forums, curious to see what you would write.
Everyone else who read this: I’m tagging you by extension!