Recently I gave a talk at the Minnesota Genealogy Society’s North Star Genealogy Conference, titled “Creating an Afterlife File”.
Here are some of the resources and templates mentioned in that session.
Templates and Worksheets
- Estate Planner Template for OneNote — https://onenote.auscomp.com/estate-planner/
- In CAse of Death Worksheet — https://www.wealthmeta.com/resource/in-case-of-death-template
- Letters to Loved ones — https://www.mylastingletters.com/
- Time Article — https://time.com/5640494/why-you-need-to-make-a-when-i-die-file-before-its-too-late/
- How to build an ‘in case of death’ binder — https://www.protective.com/learn/how-to-build-an-in-case-of-death-binder
- Creating your life file — https://deathwithdignity.org/life-file/
- A Beginner’s Guide to the End — https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1501157167/ref=as_li_qf_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=time037-20&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=1501157167&linkId=d3cf8225fb6d657f9c1af4d34d1df34f