So I have sucked at keeping this blog updated. But, well, that’s because my life has become insane-crazy.
So what has been keeping me away?
- I have been sick for about four weeks now. Finally feeling better, but still a little congested.
- I am working with a freelance client I worked with last year on two HUGE projects. Very exciting, but lots to do and no motivation to do it since being sick, but I am pressing on. I can’t let them down.
- Opening up an amateur photo studio out of my house. Amy and a few friends/acquaintances of ours are tired of crappy, expensive photos for dance, school, etc. So I have been hired to do portraits. Scary, but fun, but lots of work.
- My second college course is BUSY! Every other day I have an assignment I need to post online and read about 85 pages a week. UGH! Being sick has not helped my motivation.
- Personal projects have been put on hold. (i.e. scrap booking, finishing Dominic’s baby blanket–I made him one, but he loved it so much it got holey, so my mom took it apart, tied all the scraps of yarn together and I am remaking it for him.)
- Figuring out our bills/budget has been taking up some time too.
So, I have been majorly busy and not motivated to do anything.
I have also been depressed. I am tired of my weight, but damn, do you know how hard it is to effectively pay attention to what you eat, when you eat and how much. Working third shift doesn’t help either, because you eat when your body wants to be sleeping, so your metabolism is shot. And I hate walking around the neighborhood, so I would rather have a treadmill, but I have no place to put it.
Still on the Board for the community. But I don’t want to be. I am tired of it, but I can’t quit, because I feel nothing would get done. And I would still like to know the state of the park. Some sort of warning if anything goes wrong. That and if I quit, I can only imagine who would take my place and NO THANK YOU!
Okay, I guess I am done bitchin for now.
I am sooooo tired. It is 7:15am and I have about 15 minutes to go before I can go home and go to bed!