I just recently re-discovered Lee Ann Womack. She has an awesome voice and some good music!
Currently I am listening to:
- Lee Ann Womack — Ashes by now, You Got To Talk to Me, Mendocino County Line, Little Past Little Rock, Does My Ring Burn your Finger.
- Reba McEntire — Till You Love Me, Everytime You Touch Her
- Dolly Parton — You Are, Sandy’s Song, Almost in Love, After the Goldrush
- Joy Enriquez — How Can I Not Love You
- Garou — Gitan, Soul le Vent (with Celine Dion)
- Judds — Falling In Love Tonight,
- Alison Kraus — Whiskey Lullabye (with Brad Paisley), In The Palm of Your Hand
- Annie Lennox — Cold
- K’s Choice — Virgin State of Mind (thanks to Kiki!)
- Celine Dion — Aun Existe Amor, Tu Nages
- No Doubt — It’s My Life