Sorry, I haven’t posted in awhile. Lots been going on.
- I resigned from my position on the Communications/Marketing Committee. Too much drama to deal with.
- I became a registered Girl Scout (Don’t Ask). Mainly so I could be a Co-Service Unit Cookie Manager with Amy. We manage around 60 troops and their cookie orders.
- I got a second part-time job back at the Print shop I used to work at, AlphaGraphics.
- Still going to school.
- Working on more training at work, to have more responsibilities.
- Amy and I became Creative Memories Consultants. Mainly because they came out with so many new opportunities for folks and their photos! Contact us for more info!
Just lots of stuff. So I have been really busy. I get about 4 hours of sleep a day, sort of. It’s been hectic.
Talk later when I ain’t so tired!